Monday, February 20, 2012

Page Not Found viewing Report

I have installed SQL Reporting Services on my 2003 server and tested
that all is aok using http://localhost/... All seems fine and the
default reports load no probs.
My problem is when I try access the reports via WWW I can get as far
as displaying the title of the report, but when I click on the title
to view I get a page not found error. ohh this is on a intranet site
so when you go to the default page you are first asked to authenticate
againt windows security.
Can anyone help' This is most frustrating, I'm thinking it may be a
security thing with the IUSER account...If you are trying to view the reports externally, you will need to set the
ReportServerExternalURL property in the Report Manager config file so the
frame is built with the correct external address.
--
Brian Welcker
Group Program Manager
Microsoft SQL Server
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"anthonyroche" <anthonyroche@.ewiz.com.au> wrote in message
news:3847fcd6.0411082102.19e1fd15@.posting.google.com...
>I have installed SQL Reporting Services on my 2003 server and tested
> that all is aok using http://localhost/... All seems fine and the
> default reports load no probs.
> My problem is when I try access the reports via WWW I can get as far
> as displaying the title of the report, but when I click on the title
> to view I get a page not found error. ohh this is on a intranet site
> so when you go to the default page you are first asked to authenticate
> againt windows security.
> Can anyone help' This is most frustrating, I'm thinking it may be a
> security thing with the IUSER account...

No comments:

Post a Comment