Monday, February 20, 2012

Page reads/sec just shows 0

I am trying to monitor the reads and write of my SQL-Server 2000 EE with
Performance Monitor on Windows 2000 AS. I can monitor some counters of
SQLServer:BufferManager just fine (for example Buffer Cache Hit ratio),
but the counters Page reads/sec, Pageahead pages/sec, Page writes/sec,
Checkpoint pages/sec (and maybe others) are not showing just 0.
Does anyone know have to get proper data?
Thanks
Gert-Jannever mind... it was in fact not reading or writing... This box sure has
a lot of memory!
Gert-Jan
Gert-Jan Strik wrote:
> I am trying to monitor the reads and write of my SQL-Server 2000 EE with
> Performance Monitor on Windows 2000 AS. I can monitor some counters of
> SQLServer:BufferManager just fine (for example Buffer Cache Hit ratio),
> but the counters Page reads/sec, Pageahead pages/sec, Page writes/sec,
> Checkpoint pages/sec (and maybe others) are not showing just 0.
> Does anyone know have to get proper data?
> Thanks
> Gert-Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment