Monday, February 20, 2012

Page Setup button in Report Viewer object

I have develop a Windows Form Application that have a Report Viewer object
that rendering a report .rdlc.
I have a problem with the PageSetup Button. The button for set the layout of
the page. If I click that button the type of the page is on Letter format and
i must always set the margin on A4 format of the page before print the
report. But that appends in someone PC...unfortunately it appends on the PC
of the client (in the driver of the printer the page layout is set to A4).
How I can resolve that problem?
Another problem is the set of the margin in PageSetup Button.
If I click on 'Page setup' button the margins left & right are not what I
set on the rdlc file at design time (0,5cm) they are 2 mm
If I click OK on the 'Page Setup' form the Report margins change to the
margins from 'Page setup'
If I open ''Page setup' again the margin settings are now less than
previously set and clicking OK results in the report margins changing again
The margin change from 2 to 0,8 -> from 0,8 to 0,3 -> from 0,3 to 0,1 ->
from 0,1 to 0.
I have Visual Studio 2005 service pack 1Are you doing the 'ChangeService' voodoo that needs to be done to save the
report?
Check 'www.gotreportviewer.com' for an example at what you are doing.
I am no expert at SSRS myself.. just started my fight with it last week so...
- Tanmay
"Marco82bg" wrote:
> I have develop a Windows Form Application that have a Report Viewer object
> that rendering a report .rdlc.
> I have a problem with the PageSetup Button. The button for set the layout of
> the page. If I click that button the type of the page is on Letter format and
> i must always set the margin on A4 format of the page before print the
> report. But that appends in someone PC...unfortunately it appends on the PC
> of the client (in the driver of the printer the page layout is set to A4).
> How I can resolve that problem?
> Another problem is the set of the margin in PageSetup Button.
> If I click on 'Page setup' button the margins left & right are not what I
> set on the rdlc file at design time (0,5cm) they are 2 mm
> If I click OK on the 'Page Setup' form the Report margins change to the
> margins from 'Page setup'
> If I open ''Page setup' again the margin settings are now less than
> previously set and clicking OK results in the report margins changing again
> The margin change from 2 to 0,8 -> from 0,8 to 0,3 -> from 0,3 to 0,1 ->
> from 0,1 to 0.
> I have Visual Studio 2005 service pack 1

No comments:

Post a Comment