Monday, February 20, 2012

Page Number

I haven't been able to find anything on this. I need to reset the page number when printing invoices. This is something that is available in Crystal Reports. Does Anyone know how this can be accomplished. ex. customer # 1 will have 5 pages so on each page you would see page 1 of 5 , 2 of 5 etc, when customer changes it would start over.

hi,

report can be grouped by customer number and page number can be reset on new group. plz refer to the site below.

http://blogs.msdn.com/chrishays/archive/2006/01/05/ResetPageNumberOnGroup.aspx

|||I have tried this post but can not get it to work. I was also told by Microsoft that this wasn't supported. Ask if it might in future and person I was working with couldn't find anything in database.

No comments:

Post a Comment