Monday, February 20, 2012

Page numbers does not appear while exporting to PDF format

Hi there,
Page numbers does not appear while exporting to PDF format.
I have a main report containing 6 subreports each within a rectagle to
enable page breaks after each subreport. Each subreport is 7.5in wide and 10
in long. I have included same measurements for Page width and Page Height in
report properties-> layout tab also for all the 6 subreports. Here all margin
size is set to 0in.
Main report has report body (8in wide and 9.325in long) and report footer
area (8in wide and 0.175in long) with page number textbox. I have set Page
width and Page height of main report in report properties to be 8.5in wide
and 11 in long.
Spacing is set to 0in. Top and bottom margins are 0.15in each and left
margin is 0.35in and right margin is 0in. I need these marginal settings to
make my data appear good in PDF export.
With these settings, the page numbers appear at the bottom in HTML format,
but it does not appear in PDF format. What is the issue? Where am I going
wrong?
Please help me with the issue. I am using SQL Server Reporting Services 2005
RTM Version on Windows XP Service pack 2.
Thanks.Hi ringt,
Thank you for using Microsoft Partner Managed Newsgroup Support.
From your description, my understanding of this issue is: You want to show
the Page Number in the PDF render format. If I misunderstood your concern,
please feel free to let me know.
I have tested on my side, I setup a report include a subreport and set the
report representation properties like you posted. I export this report to
the PDF format, it shows the Page Number.
Would you please check does this issue occur on all the report or only for
this specified report?
If this only appeared on a specified report, would you please send the rdl
file to me? I understand the information may be sensitive to you, my direct
email address is weilu@.ONLINE.microsoft.com (Please remove the ONLINE. when
you send the email), you may send the file to me directly and I will keep
secure.
Sincerely,
Wei Lu
Microsoft Online Community Support
==================================================
When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
==================================================This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment