Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pageheight in PDF

Hello
I would like to export my report to PDF with a pageheight of 21cm.
The report itself has a pageheight of 11cm (Set in
Reportproperties-->Layout)
I dont want to use URL parameters, how do I do.
I have tried to change the Render extension in RSReportServer.Config
but to no avail. Changed it like this (<Extension Name="PDF"
Type="Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.ImageRenderer.PdfReport,Microsoft.ReportingServices.ImageRendering"
page-height="21cm"/>)
Anyone knows if this is feasible, but with another syntax?
Thanks
/MartinYou can change the page height in the report design itself. Go to Report
Properties. (Right-click the report background.)
--
Cheers,
'(' Jeff A. Stucker
\
Business Intelligence
www.criadvantage.com
---
"Martin" <martin.ekeblad@.acandofrontec.com> wrote in message
news:92af98b9.0502150132.8615bc2@.posting.google.com...
> Hello
> I would like to export my report to PDF with a pageheight of 21cm.
> The report itself has a pageheight of 11cm (Set in
> Reportproperties-->Layout)
> I dont want to use URL parameters, how do I do.
> I have tried to change the Render extension in RSReportServer.Config
> but to no avail. Changed it like this (<Extension Name="PDF"
> Type="Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.ImageRenderer.PdfReport,Microsoft.ReportingServices.ImageRendering"
> page-height="21cm"/>)
> Anyone knows if this is feasible, but with another syntax?
> Thanks
> /Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment