Monday, February 20, 2012

Page Numbers in Excel

Hi,
When I export to Excel and Print Preview I get page numbers like 1 of 1 even though there are 2 pages.In both pages I get 1 of 1.
What should to do to correct it.
I don't have this problem with pdf.
ThanxFrom an "Export to Excel" perspective, there is only one page (sheet). When
you actually print (which is outside of Reporting Services), you may have a
different page count.
--
Brian Welcker
Group Program Manager
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Sudha" <Sudha@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:755CFDD0-2980-4AD7-BDB8-DE5DB7635606@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> When I export to Excel and Print Preview I get page numbers like 1 of 1
> even though there are 2 pages.In both pages I get 1 of 1.
> What should to do to correct it.
> I don't have this problem with pdf.
> Thanx

No comments:

Post a Comment