Saturday, February 25, 2012

PageBreak only before odd pages

Hi all,

I have a report with a few subreports and after each subreport I've added a page-break. But I want to skip a page and to leave it blank if the previous subreport ends at an odd page, so the next subreport will start at the next odd page instead of the even page.

I use a transparent rectangle to add page breaks after each subreport, but because I don't have access to the Global.PageNumber variable in the body section of the report, I don't know when the page is even, so a second rectangle with a custom expression for the Visibility property is unuseful.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thank you and I look forward to seeing some suggestions.

Radu.

Have you found any solution if yes please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment