Saturday, February 25, 2012

Page Subtotals (Not Cumulative)

Hello,

I want to display subtotals for a column only for that page. Like;

Index Value

--

1 4

2 5

Subtotal 9

-

3 1

4 2

Subtotal 3

Total 12

RunningValue gives cumulative totals. I need subtotals for each visible page only. Is there a way to do it ?

Constraints:

I'm using a table. And I shouldn't use page breaks on my report.

Thanks in advance

Insert/ Add the Page Footer to the report. Now, inser another text box and the expression for this will be

=Sum(ReportItems!textbox6.Value)

TextBox6 is the field which contains the value, More information about this can be found at

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms159677.aspx

|||Thank you for your reply, Techquest.

It is solution for what I asked. But I need something different. I shouldn't use page footer or header either. I'm limited with the page body.

No comments:

Post a Comment