Monday, February 20, 2012

Page Size

Hi,
how can I see the page size of one table?
thanks,
MestrePage sizes are fixed at 8192 bytes.
Is that what you're after ... i think not.
sp_spaceused tablename
HTH. Ryan
"Mestre" <mestrexN@.SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
news:epv6r4cIGHA.2704@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> how can I see the page size of one table?
> thanks,
> Mestre
>|||Hi Ryan,
It's exactly what I'm looking for.
I know that th page size for SQL Sever is 8 KB, but what I'm trying to find
is the amount of that ( KB that is alreay used. Is it possible to know that?
Thanks,
Mestre
"Ryan" <Ryan_Waight@.nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23$J$e8cIGHA.2212@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Page sizes are fixed at 8192 bytes.
> Is that what you're after ... i think not.
> sp_spaceused tablename
> --
> HTH. Ryan
> "Mestre" <mestrexN@.SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> news:epv6r4cIGHA.2704@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>|||DBCC SHOWCONTIG
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp
http://www.solidqualitylearning.com/
Blog: http://solidqualitylearning.com/blogs/tibor/
"Mestre" <mestrexN@.SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message news:unuZ3YdIGHA.3064@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gb
l...
> Hi Ryan,
> It's exactly what I'm looking for.
> I know that th page size for SQL Sever is 8 KB, but what I'm trying to fin
d
> is the amount of that ( KB that is alreay used. Is it possible to know tha
t?
> Thanks,
> Mestre
> "Ryan" <Ryan_Waight@.nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:%23$J$e8cIGHA.2212@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>

No comments:

Post a Comment