Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Parameter isn't refreshing

Hi.
I have a datasource that depend on parameter A.
Parameter A get his values from query and have a defualt value.
Parameter B get his default value from query that depend on parameter
A.
Now, whan I run the report, parameter A get a value and then parameter
B get his value and the
datasource run OK.
But the problem is that when I'm changing the A value (from the value
list) - The datasource run fine but Parameter B stay with the old value
with out any change.
Does any one know how to solve it.
I'll be happy to give more explanation if it isn't clear enough.
Thanks.Problem solved.
I set the parameter to "Internal".
thanks.
nicknack =D7=9B=D7=AA=D7=91:
> Hi.
> I have a datasource that depend on parameter A.
> Parameter A get his values from query and have a defualt value.
> Parameter B get his default value from query that depend on parameter
> A.
> Now, whan I run the report, parameter A get a value and then parameter
> B get his value and the
> datasource run OK.
> But the problem is that when I'm changing the A value (from the value
> list) - The datasource run fine but Parameter B stay with the old value
> with out any change.
> Does any one know how to solve it.
> I'll be happy to give more explanation if it isn't clear enough.
> Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment