Friday, March 30, 2012

Parameter Problem

Hi All!

My report has two parameters; department and jobs within that department.

dataset2
SELECT dbo.Jobs.JobName, dbo.CostCentres.CostCentreId, dbo.Jobs.JobCode,
dbo.CostCentres.CostCentre
FROM dbo.Jobs INNER JOIN
dbo.CostCentres ON dbo.Jobs.CostCentreId = dbo.
CostCentres.CostCentreId
WHERE (SUBSTRING(dbo.CostCentres.CostCentre, 1, 4) = 'CMBS')
ORDER BY dbo.CostCentres.CostCentreId, dbo.Jobs.JobName

dataset1
has all the info about activity inside the jobs and the @.prompts.

The problem is I am getting duplicate departments in the department prompt
and all the jobs for all the departments in the job prompt. Is there a way,
after I choose what department I want, to just get the job within that
department I want?

Any help would be great!
Thanks in advanced, KerrieI figured out this problem, if anyone would like to no, email me at ksorrell@.cincom.comsql

No comments:

Post a Comment