Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Parameter label field

How do I refer to the label field of a parameter? I have a parameter named
Group with a lable field of 'HR' and value field of 23. I'm puting a text
box at the top of my report with the parameters in it. I dont want to
display '23' (which is what Parameters!Group.Value returns), I want to
display 'HR'
Thanks,
DougI almost hate to tell you this.
Parameters!Group.Label
The expression builder doesn't show you this but just type it in.
Bruce L-C
"Doug Stiers" <doug@.nospam.com> wrote in message
news:OhP5onOlEHA.3356@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> How do I refer to the label field of a parameter? I have a parameter named
> Group with a lable field of 'HR' and value field of 23. I'm puting a text
> box at the top of my report with the parameters in it. I dont want to
> display '23' (which is what Parameters!Group.Value returns), I want to
> display 'HR'
> Thanks,
> Doug
>|||I cant believe I didnt think of that. Thanks.
Doug
"Bruce Loehle-Conger" <bruce_lcNOSPAM@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23DCmz7OlEHA.596@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> I almost hate to tell you this.
> Parameters!Group.Label
> The expression builder doesn't show you this but just type it in.
> Bruce L-C
> "Doug Stiers" <doug@.nospam.com> wrote in message
> news:OhP5onOlEHA.3356@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> > How do I refer to the label field of a parameter? I have a parameter
named
> > Group with a lable field of 'HR' and value field of 23. I'm puting a
text
> > box at the top of my report with the parameters in it. I dont want to
> > display '23' (which is what Parameters!Group.Value returns), I want to
> > display 'HR'
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Doug
> >
> >
>

No comments:

Post a Comment