Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Parameter Panel

How can I set the parameter panel ALWAYs visible?

Now, when I jump to another report by using ACTION, the parameter panel of the target report will be hidden. Can I make it visible by default?

Thanks in advance.

I need to achieve the same thing. Anyone managed to do this?

I was thinking of maybe using the URL option and pass in the rc:Parameters=false property. I'll give this a go and let you know how I get on...

|||

does it work that way?

where do I set the rc:Parameters = true? Can this setting only be passed through url?

|||

Passing by the URL does in fact work. However, a new problem arises when your parameters being passed exceeds the URL length limit, which occurrs on almost every report I have.

I would ideally always like to keep the Parameter panel visible. Does anyone know of a way to do this without using the URL idea?

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment