Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Parameter list with root 'All ...' member

Hi,
I am trying to create simple parameter list that include members of some
dimension with their root 'All ...' member.
I want to accomplish list like this
All Countries
France
Germany
USA
...
Simple MDX, but in Reporting services dataset I get
<null> 1000
France 100
Germany 100
USA 100
... ...
Both 'All Countries' and Country members are present but with <null> for
'All Countries'.
I try different MDX-es with same result.
How can I get such results?
Thanks.Hi,
I too have the same problem..I am using Analysis services dataset. I am
seeing the "ALL" parameter in the drop-down list, for countries..But,when I
click on "all" I don't see any result..the rest works fine..why would this
happen?..
Please help us.
Thanks,
Sankar
"Don" <Don@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7AD87583-D1A6-4453-86E1-70D39F99BB45@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I am trying to create simple parameter list that include members of some
> dimension with their root 'All ...' member.
> I want to accomplish list like this
> All Countries
> France
> Germany
> USA
> ...
> Simple MDX, but in Reporting services dataset I get
> <null> 1000
> France 100
> Germany 100
> USA 100
> ... ...
> Both 'All Countries' and Country members are present but with <null> for
> 'All Countries'.
> I try different MDX-es with same result.
> How can I get such results?
> Thanks.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment